[StBernard] Westley, here's my latest blog post

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 31 09:54:18 EST 2010

Bill "The Sign Man" Speaks!
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1gkIyDDksAqaeD&b=9lkKoAnMoGAFyX0h2
tOktg>
Westley,

I just published a new post to my blog and wanted to share it with you.

"2009 4th Quarter GDP"

________________________________

GDP<http://www.casadice.com/images/GDP.jpg> The definition of GDP--- The
TOTAL MARKET VALUES of goods and services produced by workers and capital
within a nations borders during a given period. While celebrating a 4th
quarter rise in the GDP of over 5% this is good news. I don't want you to
get mad at me when I explain my opinion as to why this is NOT a TRUE figure
(while at least it is a positive, it is NOT a TRUE positive).

1st---- the reason manufacturing was up in the 4th quarter is because many
businesses held back on orders (allowing inventories to deplete with all the
uncertainties from day to day business) and at the last possible moment
ordered for Christmas, in hopes of having a GOOD year end. You know
"CHRISTMAS"---that holiday that POLITICAL CORRECTNESS doesn't want to
recognize, but is still willing to accept ALL THE WINDFALL PROFITS.

2nd and most important of all----In the 3rd quarter when CASH FOR CLUNKERS
was selling record numbers of autos because the tax payers had to bear the
cost of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS to sell the cars sitting on showroom floors
collecting dust while auto plants were starting to shut down and lay off.
Now comes the 4th quarter and the push to re-stock showroom floors. The next
CASH FOR CLUNKERS (and rest assure there will be another) everyone should
buy a Ford, the only AMERICAN OWNED auto company making it on it's own (no
taxpayer funding). General Motors and Chrysler took about 100 Billion
taxpayer dollars (which will never be returned) and are now looking for
more.

I challenge the Obama administration to use the 4th quarter numbers of 2008
for auto production in place of the 4th quarter numbers of 2009, and that
will be a more realistic GDP number. The real explanation for the remarkable
unbalance in the rise of GDP with no positive reflection to the job market
is on the backs of the taxpayer for the benefit of the auto industry. And as
the rest of America struggles, Obama, his cronies and Ben Bernake will take
credit for a 5%+ GDP for the 4th quarter of 2009. I wait patiently to hear
the way they are going to SPIN-OFF the hit that the GDP is going to take in
the 1st quarter of 2010.

And for those that may think I'm blowing smoke hold your comments and
criticism for 90 days until that GDP number comes out and let me know who's
crazy and who makes sense, I know Washington makes NO SENSE at all.

Please visit and comment on my blog here:
http://www.billbalsamico.com/blog
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1gkIyDDksAqaeD&b=6nTWTpWF8Mp4M4bYf
_7g9g>

Don't forget, almost all of our Signs are Available on T-Shirts,
Bumper Stickers, Calendars, Coffee Mugs, etc.

Click Here to Visit the Store
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1gkIyDDksAqaeD&b=w_v0V5eg1cWJeEZT5
IJEvg>