[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish employees forced to buy at Wal-Mart?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 5 10:36:10 EST 2010

it would be important for someone to verify this, even if a parish
government employee were able to come forward anonymously -- well, ok, maybe
not in our little town -- but this does warrant verification

we are entitled to know if this is the case, similar to a government
employee being forced or intimidated into campaigning for someone

that being said, I am of the opinion that we should all support the locally
owned businesses and other businesses which came back and re-invested early
on and some how support new ones too; keep in mind, walmarts often cause
locally owned businesses to close and then walmarts raise prices

Suzanne