[StBernard] Wal-Mart - just my personal feelings

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 5 21:44:03 EST 2010

I shall continue to vigorously support the local businesses who didn't wait
on population growth and came back in OUR TIME OF NEED rather than time of
almost guaranteed financial success.

I've heard Wal-Mart wanted to see what the population was (whether true or
not -- another excuse-- the clinic's location). I lived in El Dorado
Arkansas almost one year after the storm and the population there was/is
25,000 and of course there was a Wal-Mart supercenter.

I frankly wish I didn't have to shop at Wal-Mart at all.

Let's remember those that remembered us.

Debby Rosenberger