[StBernard] Feds investigating some records involving St. BernardParish's Meraux Foundation

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 5 23:32:05 EST 2010

It's about time. I was wondering when the Feds would eventually take a look
at this case. I'll give 8 to 5 odds by the time this thing plays out, Mrs.
Meraux's niece will get back everything and the Meraux Foundation will in
effect close - or the niece will take sole control of it all...and as it
should. Whew, I wouldn't want to be any of the politicians affiliated with
the Foundation - they'll get taken down with it.

John