[StBernard] Feds investigating some records involving St. BernardParish's Meraux Foundation

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 6 10:56:17 EST 2010

John, let's face it, the idea that Arlene was his "putative" wife was kinda
bogus to begin with. And don't forget the shyster lawyers who were involved
too. Hmmm...might be da Judge has talked about lots of things to the Feds!
;-)

JY

It's about time. I was wondering when the Feds would eventually
take a look
at this case. I'll give 8 to 5 odds by the time this thing plays
out, Mrs.
Meraux's niece will get back everything and the Meraux Foundation
will in
effect close - or the niece will take sole control of it all...and
as it
should. Whew, I wouldn't want to be any of the politicians
affiliated with
the Foundation - they'll get taken down with it.

John