[StBernard] Very Scary!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 19 23:53:19 EDT 2010

Well, I just spent the last 6 hours going through HR 3200 referencing each
point made in this video....AND IT'S ALL THERE!

I cannot believe what I was reading...how can the Democrats and Obama stand
there and LIE when they know what this bill says.

You know how they said "well, it's not called a TAX but it's a FEE?" Well,
the only words on the page is TAX...I see no wording about a "fee."

And YES, there is in plain wording about the "End of Life Consultants" from
the (DEATH) panels.

Go check it out for yourself. Just Google HR 3200 and you'll find several
websites where you can download a PDF of the entire bill, which is very
similar to the Senate version.

John Scurich