[StBernard] Dog park

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 26 09:44:48 EDT 2010

St Bernard Parish has more parks and parkways than we can currently
maintain. We should find a park which is not slated for redevelopment and
see how the nuisances of a dog park may or may not work. It would be a great
"community" project.

Borgnemouth Park off of Maureen Lane --- perhaps that is an available site
...or will it be rebuilt for baseball ?

Borgnemouth Park seems to be a great location for a Dog Park, with existing
roadway, parking and infrastructure so not to bring the nuisances of a dog
park into neighborhoods or next door to established homesites

there maybe others around our community--- Val Reiss Park has many adjoining
and surrounding Road Home properties, but may already have enough seasonal
traffic patterns with various ball tournaments

just would not suggest reinventing someone's neighborhood for yet another
park