[StBernard] Good Friday Rosary

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 29 08:30:26 EDT 2010

Good Friday Rosary

Imagine what might happen if every Catholic in the world would
pray a Rosary on the same day! We have an example in October of
1573, when Europe was saved from the invasion of the mighty
Turkish fleet, by the praying of the Rosary by all Christians!
So, on Good Friday, let us all pray a Rosary for peace in the
world and the return of moral values into our communities. If
possible, please pray your Rosary between Noon and 3:00pm.
Also, please e-mail this message to every Catholic on your address
list, and ask them to pass it along to every Catholic on their
lists. Let's unite in praying one of the most powerful prayers in
existence, for these intentions, on one of the holiest days in our
Church year.

30 minutes for homeland peace! Can't hurt!

Pam