[StBernard] THE PERFECT JOB
Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 14 08:49:56 EDT 2010
1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it,
so they gave me the axe.
3. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it -- mainly
because it was a sew-sew job.
4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was too exhausting.
5. Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my
life, but just didn' t have the thyme.
6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it...
couldn't cut the mustard.
7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.
8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't have any patience.
9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried hard but just didn't fit in.
10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on my
11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but
the work was just too draining.
12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center , but they said I wasn't fit for
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a
Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.
14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because it was the
same old grind.
15. SO, I TRIED Retirement AND FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!
More information about the StBernard