[StBernard] Mary Landrieu basically tells business owners "tough shi!!!, deal with it"

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 27 19:11:00 EDT 2010

This is when an elected official has become useless. So typical of someone
who has never started or had to operate a business. Way to go Mary! Below
the link to the news story is Mr. Hamer's email to his employees on his
meeting with Sen. Landrieu.

As a side note, I think Mary is incorrect in this article. The way things
are shaping up, after the 2012 election, you'll have at least 60 Republicans
in the Senate (fillerbuster proof), a GOP majority in the House, and a
Republican president. YES, Obamacare will get repealed - and every other
bill the Democrats pass between now and then - because that's what the
American public will be demanding.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/04/sen_mary_landrieu_stands_firm
.html
<http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/04/sen_mary_landrieu_stands_fir
m.html>

Mr. Hamer is the owner of over 50 fast food restaurants...

(He's from Morgan City - owns 52 Taco Bell restaurants)