[StBernard] Beware of plastic bottles laying in your yard or in your mailbox

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 26 08:11:33 EDT 2010

Just got this from a friend up here in Nashville (THANKS!!!) and wanted to
pass it on.

I live on a corner with one side being a busy street so I get bottles thrown
in my yard all the time. never even thought about idiots doing this kind of
crap...

Beware of plastic bottles laying in your yard!

Click on the Snoops web page below and watch the video. Good safety info
that I never heard of; be careful and watch the video if you don't believe
it.

*Pay attention to this. *

1. a plastic bottle with a cap.

2. a little Drano.

3. a little water.

4. a small piece of foil.

5. Disturb it by moving it; and BOOM!!

6. No fingers left and other serious effects to your face, eyes, etc...

People are finding these bombs in mailboxes and in their yards, just waiting
for you to pick it up intending to put it in the trash. But, you'll never
make it!!! It takes about 30 seconds to blow after you move the thing.

See "SNOPES" link below....it's true. This happened a few days ago...April
27, as a matter of fact.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/bottlebomb.asp