[StBernard] Ozone action days

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 29 12:05:40 EDT 2010

Sign-Up by May 31, 2010 for Ozone Forecasts and Alerts this Summer.

http://neworleansarea.enviroflash.info – New Orleans area

Sensitive members of our community may want to sign-up for Ozone Action Day Alerts so to plan daily activities and protect your health. Some community members may have noticed increased sensitivity to the air quality changes from the BP oil spill and may become more sensitive on Ozone Action Days.