[StBernard] Send David Vitter a message

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 9 18:18:54 EDT 2010

The digest of messages I just received had political pitches from both
Vitter and Melancon relatd to the oil spill. I'd say they are equally
reprehensible in trying to use this catastrophe for political advantage.

I wouldn't take any corporation at their word when it comes to what they
will or will not do, though, unless it's clearly spelled out on paper. The
term "buffer zone" comes to mind.

Richard