[StBernard] Too funny...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 2 20:57:22 EDT 2010

Some oldies but goodies.

A doctor examining a woman who had been rushed to the Emergency Room, took
the husband aside, and said, 'I don't like the looks of your wife at all.'
'Me neither doc,' said the husband.
'But she's a great cook and really good with the kids.'

------------ --------- --------- ----
An old man goes to the Pastor to ask him if he can remove a curse he has
been living with for the last 40 years.
The Pastor says, 'Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that
were used to put the curse on you.'
The old man says without hesitation, 'I now pronounce you man and wife.'

And, my favorite is:
The graveside service just barely finished, when there was a tremendous bolt
of lightning, followed by a massive clap of thunder accompanied by even more
thunder rumbling in the distance.
The little old man looked at the preacher and calmly said, 'Well......she's
there.'