[StBernard] Man has sex doll made of ex-girlfriend

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 4 13:21:16 EDT 2010

What an interesting news story. On September 3rd, Italy's newspaper "Il
Messaggero" ran a story over the news wire about a wealthy businessman who
had a life-like sex doll made of his ex-girlfriend. The sex doll is the
product of famous Italian toy maker Diego Bortolin. Bortolin is well-known
for making these life-like sex dolls which have a "standard" and "deluxe"
version. The "standard" model runs about $8,000 US dollars compared to the
"deluxe" model at $18,000.

Mr. Bortolin says most men gladly pay extra for the "deluxe" model, which is
interesting he adds, considering the only difference between the two models
is that the "deluxe" version doesn't talk.

- John Scurich

Check out the "real" story below:

A sex-starved businessman was so hung up on his ex-girlfriend after she
dumped him that he paid $18,000 to recreate her as a life-sized sex doll,
Italy's Il Messaggero newspaper reported.

The 50-year-old man put together a collection of photos of his ex and told
Italian adult toymaker Diego Bortolin: "I want it just like her but with
bigger boobs."

Bortolin, who hasn't named the man, creates extremely realistic sex dolls at
the factory behind his shop, named "Temptations" in English, in Treviso,
Italy.

"She was a smiling blond girl but he wanted bigger boobs and a curvier
backside," Bortolin said. "Our normal dolls are very realistic and
everything works just like the real thing.

Diego said he usually charges around $5,000 for the dolls, but that this
particular project was more expensive "because we had to replicate
everything, right down to the shape of her nails and teeth.

The doll weighs 58 kilograms (127 pounds) and is about 1.6 meters (about
five feet) tall. Bortolin said the doll is fully flexible and can take on
any movement or position a human can.

"She is now the perfect girlfriend as far as I can see," Bortolin said.