[StBernard] CHS volleyball benefit for the Arc's Prince of Peace Project - 9/14/10 at 4pm

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 11 08:22:32 EDT 2010

The Chalmette High School volleyball team will "Play for the Arc" at their
first HOME volleyball match Tues., Sept. 14, 4:00pm against the newly opened
Lakeshore High School. JV begins at 4pm with varsity to follow!

It's Southshore vs Northshore with both teams supporting this worthwhile
cause!

We have 5 baskets of goodies to raffle off $1.00 ea. & 6 for $5.00.
Admission is $5.00 Adults & $2.00 Students. The concession stand will have
lots of home baked goods. And, we're having a serving contest where players
and fans try to hit various buckets sponsored by local businesses.

Come out and support CHS girls' athletics and the Arc's community and
employment services for adults with intellectual disabilities! There are
many adults in need of these services NOW and, as the families of young
children with special needs, we know the need will exist in the future!
Your support goes directly to renovating the Prince of Peace Rectory and
Sterling Hall which are being leased to the Arc.

How can you help?

* attend the game & encourage your friends to do the same
* bake desserts for the concession stand
* buy raffle tickets at the game
* sponsor a "bucket" in the serving contest ($25 & up)

Thank you for your support of a genuine St. Bernard parish need!

Polly Campbell

554-7134

pollycampbell5 at yahoo.com

Kim Jones