[StBernard] Cass Sunstein says the conservative view of theConstitution requires a 'time machine'

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 29 07:48:53 EDT 2010

Glenn Beck has been proven correct. Many criticized Beck for being to harsh
on Sunstein when he called him "the most evil man in America" due to
Sunstein having a "master plan" to have the federal government take control
over every aspect of our lives. Unfortunately for us, Beck has been proven
right by the discovery of the videos where Sunstein convicts himself of
calling Americans a bunch of dumb "Homer Simpsons" and that "we need to be
minipulated" and controlled.

Anyone ever notice Glenn Beck consistently proves the liberal progressives
to be guilty by their own admissions?