[StBernard] VIOLET OYSTER FESTIVAL TO RETURN OCTOBER 15-17

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 12 21:30:42 EDT 2010

VIOLET OYSTER FESTIVAL TO RETURN OCTOBER 15-17

Festival to benefit Our Lady of Lourdes Church

The Violet Oyster Festival will return for the 3rd weekend in October, 2010.
There will be rides and great food from

Friday, October 15th to Sunday, October 17th on the church grounds on the
Corner of East Judge Perez Drive and Colonial Boulevard in Violet. ADMISSION
IS FREE!

Oyster Festival Entertainment

Friday, October 15th: 6:00-11:00 p.m.

6:00 p.m. - Opening / Blessing

6:30 p.m. - Crowning of 2010 King & Queen

7:00-10:00 p.m. - "The Bucktown All-Stars"

Saturday, October 16th / 11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.

11:00 a.m. - Fair Opens

Local Entertainment

2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - "August Rush"

Local Entertainment

7:00-10:00 p.m. - "Na Na Sha"

9:00 p.m. - FIREWORKS SHOW!

Sunday, October 17th / 11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.

11:00 a.m. - Fair Opens

12:00 - Baby Contest

Local Entertainment

3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - "The Chee Weez"

Local Entertainment

7:00-10:00 p.m. - "No Idea"

P.O.P. Ride Tickets:

PRE-SALE - $18

AT FAIRSITE - $20

WEEKEND PASS - $50

Friday: 6-10 p.m.

Saturday: 12-4 p.m. and 6-10 p.m.

Sunday: 12-4 p.m. and 5-9 p.m.

The Festival plans on offering oysters (depending on availability)--- raw on
the half-shell, fried oyster dinners, po-boys, grilled oysters on the
half-shell with sauce as well as gumbo, jambalaya, crawfish stir fried rice,
onion mums, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, sweets, daiquiris, soft
serve ice cream, funnel cakes and much much more! (Availability will
determine what seafood items we will serve.)

For more information, visit http://olol-church.com/oyster_festival.htm
<http://olol-church.com/oyster_festival.htm> .

###