[StBernard] Is it an omen?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 25 07:49:49 EDT 2010

This evening, after the Saints embarrasing home loss to the Cleveland
Browns, my wife prompted me into our attic to look for an old photo album.
In removing the top to a storage box, there it was staring me in the
fact...an old "Aints" head bag. Was it an omen? Or was God sending me a
suggestion?

Reminder: championship memories last only so long but old wounds are quick
to reopen. Whatever the problem is, they better figure it out and get it
straight...fast!

Maybe it could help if this email found its way to the Saints front office.

- John