[StBernard] HOSPITAL TAX - JUST ONE QUESTION

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 4 22:48:37 EDT 2010

$20 is a small price to pay, but when your house is re-assessed next year it
could go up to $100 or $200, and for 10 years. Right now, it could be the
$100 - $200 price tag, depending on what your house is appraised for. As
far as who I would like to pay it...Everyone who lives in St. Bernard.
Just add the tax to the water bill. Everyone pays a water bill. And since
the Assessor's Office didn't get the word that they wanted it added into
this years bill, does that mean we pay double next year ?
Syl