[StBernard] HOSPITAL TAX - JUST ONE QUESTION

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 5 19:45:41 EDT 2010

Syl,

And what about those renters who live in a bldg. where water is included
and there is one meter? Who pays then?

What I'm trying to say is whatever is "good" and "fair" to me might not be
good and fair to you
or vice versa. (sigh) It used to be that we would do things "for the
common good" in this country.
Guess that's gone out the window.

JY

$20 is a small price to pay, but when your house is re-assessed next
year it
could go up to $100 or $200, and for 10 years. Right now, it could
be the
$100 - $200 price tag, depending on what your house is appraised
for. As
far as who I would like to pay it...Everyone who lives in St.
Bernard.
Just add the tax to the water bill. Everyone pays a water bill. And
since
the Assessor's Office didn't get the word that they wanted it added
into
this years bill, does that mean we pay double next year ?
Syl