[StBernard] FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 5 11:32:10 EST 2011

Ronald McDonald's crazy ass just killed Burger King in front of Popeye's
over that bitch Wendy for not telling him about Raising Cane by herself. The
wake is at Churches, and the Taco Bell's will ring in his honor. He will be
laid to rest in the Olive Garden, and all Brothers are invited, (No weapons
please!) Mr. King will be missed by his Papa, John and Mama, Mia. There will
be a Rally following the services at iHop. We hope this senseless killing
doesn't have a Domino effect on our community. Dress warm for the services.
We hear it's going to be a Chili day.