[StBernard] DOJ attorney says feds' focus on environmental justice is 'reinvigorated'

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 12 13:44:25 EST 2011

That would make sense. You'd think it has to be higher. After all, how
many Americans live in close proximity to two oil refineries - and what
about all those years when Kaiser when pumping it into the air. We were
getting hit three different ways back then. The only other area near us
that could possibly have similar pollution numbers would be Norco.