[StBernard] Citizens Rally at Civic Center Today 4:30pm

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 18 17:42:41 EST 2011

I went to a funeral today & got sick to my stomach to see the start of the
projects behind the funeral home. I iimmediately thought that I would be
very hesitant to attend any services at night knowing that this development
will be there. If I was going to Nunez, I would feel the same way. Later, I
passed on Judge Perez & got even sicker when I saw the construction going on
there. Guess I will try to avoid going to the hospital at night, also. And
since one is also going to be by Wal-Mart. I guess night time trips there
will be eliminated, too. Until a week and a half ago. I was very happy to be
back home. Now I am seriously considering moving out of the parish since I
am no longer happy or will feel safe here. One project would be way more
than enough. Why four ? So HUD uses black mail & we have to suffer.

Syl