[StBernard] From the SBP forum on nola.com

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 23 09:10:52 EST 2011

TAFFARO'S LATEST BLUNDER

by DavePeralta <http://connect.nola.com/user/DavePeralta/> , 02/22/11 7:48
PM

For the past several weeks I have closely watched the actions as well as the
INACTIONS of our MICROMANAGING, Parish President pertaining to the
construction of four totally unneeded and unwanted mixed income apartment
complexes. However, let me first applaud Ms. Judy Giglio and Dana Arcement
for their efforts to stop the construction of these apartments.

It is painfully OBVIOUS that TAFFARO has secretly supported these apartments
by drafting/endorsing FIVE letters of solicitation/support for the
construction at these sites. It is ONLY because of a HUGE public outcry that
TAFFARO switched sides and now finds himself opposing the apartments.

CRAIG TAFFARO IS THE JOHN KERRY OF ST. BERNARD PARISH!!!He was FOR the
apartments BEFORE he was against them.NOW, in typical TAFFARO fashion, he is
pretending to be the "champion" of St. Bernard by issuing a "cease and
desist" order.

These letters can be viewed on NOLA.com, as well as my
website;www.daveperalta.com <http://www.daveperalta.com/> .

SUDDENLY, Taffaro is concerned that HIS SUPPORT of these PROJECTS will
affect his bid to continue as Parish President; AS HE SHOULD BE!! Not only
did he support these apartments, but FAILED to insure that ALL permits where
obtained as perscribed by law. NOW ST. BERNARD will attempt to retroactively
stop the legal process. Had TAFFARO managed parish government PROPERLY from
the onset, we (St.Bernard) WOULD NOT be in this PRECARIOUS position that we
(St. Bernard) currently find ourselves. As stated in my recent ad in the St.
Bernard News, I am a candidate for Parish President in the upcoming
election. Please visit my website;www.daveperalta.com
<http://www.daveperalta.com/> and view my platform. Please join me in a
grassroots effort to take back OUR PARISH this October. I will do what is
necessary to return Pride, Prudent Government and most of all, INTEGRITY,
back to the community we all love.

Dave Peralta