[StBernard] Please keep me informed!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 1 08:40:24 EST 2011

Mr Tobin,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe you were referring to
the noise ( and traffic issues ) created by the construction of the 72
unit multifamily housing building adjacent to the north side of the
funeral home parking lot.. this happens to be on the Chapel side of the
building..

I appreciate your concern and look forward to your reply !
Floyd Herty