[StBernard] We're from the government and we'er here to help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 10 13:43:49 EST 2011

Obama and the liberals and Washington continuing to prove Reagan was right
when he said those were the most frightful nine words that could ever be
uttered.

The Dodd-Frank financial reform bill that was passed last year is starting
to reveal some its "unintended" consequences.

I have mentioned to others that this law along with Obamacare would reverse
the trend of moving to a plastic economy back towards a cash society. Higher
taxes and fees means everyone will look at ways to reduce those taxes and
fees. Cash is the simplest way to do so.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/10/pf/debit_cards_limit/index.htm?hpt=T2

Westley