[StBernard] Mixed income apt complexes - opinions

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 10 16:23:19 EST 2011

I've seen quite a few opinions and suggestions lately re: the apt complexes.
May I suggest that those are truly concerned attend the Citizens meetings
and participate in the other activities. You can only make a difference if
you actually take action. We are blessed to live in a free country to
organize and together in a group, by growing numbers, we have the power to
be heard. Please join us.

The next Citizens meeting will be held Sunday March 20 at 4:30pm in Old
Arabi at Norman's Gymn, 801 Community Street. Keep up with events via
Facebook - ST BERNARD CITIZENS AGAINST SITES.

--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY

we're back home!