[StBernard] We're from the government and we'er here to help

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 10 16:47:04 EST 2011

On the other hand, I'm sure the merchants will be happier paying lower
transaction fees, don't you think?

JY

Obama and the liberals and Washington continuing to prove Reagan was
right
when he said those were the most frightful nine words that could
ever be
uttered.

The Dodd-Frank financial reform bill that was passed last year is
starting
to reveal some its "unintended" consequences.

I have mentioned to others that this law along with Obamacare would
reverse
the trend of moving to a plastic economy back towards a cash
society. Higher
taxes and fees means everyone will look at ways to reduce those
taxes and
fees. Cash is the simplest way to do so.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/10/pf/debit_cards_limit/index.htm?hpt=T2

Westley