[StBernard] We're from the government and we'er here to help

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 11 21:47:57 EST 2011

LOL!! How true! I try to remember to grab change when I'm on the way out or

if I'm going to do a fast-food run but don't remember all the time. So then
at night the change gets pulled
out of the pocket and dropped into a jar.

JY

Oh, the dirty little secret about pennies is that they when you look
at the
total picture, pennies may actually be a money maker for the U.S.
Treasury.
While they do cost more to manufacturer, more pennies are withdrawn
from
circulation and never redeemed than any other piece of currency.
This gives
the Treasury an interest-free loan, which may never have to be
repaid.

Westley