[StBernard] Haley Barbour

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 25 20:56:32 EDT 2011

They say that seeing or saying is believing?

Anyone can cut additional expenses by traveling by covered wagon or
skateboard. However, image is sometimes worth a lot. Look at how
O-bama-lama is spending the cash to keep his wife in fine jewelry, myriad
clothes and shoes and a hellish degree of vacations while "Rome burns" (for
the second time due to the "non-believers").

Anyone who is a politician these days is going to use resources available to
him/her for expenses. I don't care if it's local or national.

It doesn't make it right or wrong as many will turn an eye/head away from it
feeling it's the nature of the game and advantage of the position. And, the
ones who complain the most are those "politically on the other side of the
fence". Those who are in agreement or feel it's OK will be silent and
willing to share taxpayer money.

Yes, everyone, (I say everyone) who is in politics preaches something while
willingly or silently thinking otherwise to what they say. Who, (I say who)
is exempt from hypocrisy and double-standards these days? They never preach
the "Four e's" or 10 Commandments of God these days as they should. Everyone
is a sinner, no doubt. In this vein, no one is exempt from temptation,
corruption or vice. It comes with power and distance from God.

I'm not that keen on Hayley's record, but I'll be willing he'll run for
President to win.

--=jer=->

Just happened to see this.

http://swampland.blogs.time.com/2011/03/23/haley-barbour-flew-state-plane-to
-deliver-cost-cutting-message-to-cpac-fox-news/

Haley might want to cut back on the jet travel while he's preaching cutting
back expenses for everyone.

Just sayin...

JY