[StBernard] St. Bernard employee, friend arrested on theft charges

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 25 20:57:42 EDT 2011

Uh, uh.

And I don't think you have to be a St. Bernard Resident to apply for an
apartment (*future ghetto crack house) in the built 4 "luxury"
condo/apartment/hi-rises <aka projects> upcoming in St. Bernard Parish. (in
fact, due to minority favoritism, it's preferable if you're from outside the
parish (New Orleans, Houston, Jefferson, etc.), it would be a fine "lesson
taught" by outside agitators as the Reverend Al Sharpton and Jackson, HUD,
O-bama-lama, Perry and other trash elements in the equation).

Someone once said, if you bite hard enough, you most certainly will draw
blood or tissue. (Jerry, 2011).

--jer--

The question I asked at nola.com was "we don't/didn't have an SBP resident
qualified to fill this job?

Actually I thought you had to be a resident of the parish to apply for
parish jobs.

Seems like that ought to be a requirement.

JY