[StBernard] Saints Season Ticket Seat Changes

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 25 21:01:00 EDT 2011

Info to anyone that has Saints season tickets in the Plaza area. They have
eliminated sections, those of us in those sections were notified where they
want to move us.

However, for tickets in other plaza areas they have moved the entire section
closer to the end zones. They are not notifying the ticket holders.

The last row use to be right under where the Lodge seat start. Not or more,
Rows 25 through 34 are all under the Lodge.

I notified my cousin that was in Section 139, at the 25/20 yard line, his
new seats are not between the 5 and goal line.

The Saints said he could fill out a "Relocation Form"

If the NFL plays this year, I can't wait to see all the season ticket
holders that will really be pissed.

By the way, being able for us to more to be in the same position seat wise
for the field that we were for 25 years, cost of $900.00 additional per
seat for the season.

Anyone with tickets in the Plaza beware.

j. dolese