[StBernard] PROPERTY TITLE IN CHALMETTE LOUISIANA STINKS. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 9 11:18:12 EDT 2011

Ah, is this a "certainty case" of "let it be written--so let it be done! ?
<smile>

--jer--
PROPERTY TITLE IN CHALMETTE LOUISIANA STINKS. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!
Property Title Of Chalmette Complaint by Willb

I was a long time resident of Chalmette, Louisiana. Unfortunately lost
everything I owned in hurricane katrina including my house. The property
where it stands is now a vacant lot worth next to nothing. I called Property
Title of Chalmette to help me with transferring the title so I can sell this
property and they refused to help me because they said I wasn't worth their
time. Guess they figured they wouldn't make enough money off of me so blow
me off. Please don't call them or use their service. They were very
unprofessional and rude and not worth your time.