[StBernard] ABUSE OF FED HOUSING LAWS

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 11 09:42:43 EDT 2011

ABUSE OF FEDERAL FAIR HOUSING LAWS by DanaArcement
<http://connect.nola.com/user/DanaArcement/> , 04/09/11 5:46 PM

The lawsuit entitled "Chateau Lafitte Homeowners' Association, Inc., et al
vs. St. Bernard Parish Government" has nothing to do with racial
discrimination. Now, Provident Realty Advisors and the GNOFHAC may want to
"brainwash"... I mean "convince"... everyone into thinking it is, because,
you see, they stand to collect $61 million dollars of taxpayers' money if
they do. The plaintiffs in the lawsuit mentioned above are merely exercising
their rights to "protect their property." The plaintiffs in the above
mentioned lawsuit are simply exercising their rights to protect their
property value and their property's condition when it comes to commercial
development on their "direct neighbor's" property without the proper
building permits from the local governing authority, namely St. Bernard
Parish government. It's just that simple. There's simply no need for
Provident Realty Advisors and the GNOFHAC to continue to try to "spin".... I
mean "intentionally incite by playing the race card, just to get their way."
Provident Realty and the GNOFHAC need to stop trying to make our lawsuit
what it simply is not. Our lawsuit is "our" lawsuit, and "our" lawsuit is
about "property," not "people," (in accordance with Federal Fair Housing
laws 101) and the fact that Provident Realty Advisors and the GNOFHAC (in
their privileged capacity as receivers of the above mentioned $61 million
dollars) are "simply stating" to a federal judge that "our" lawsuit is about
racial discrimination, in and of itself, is a BLATANT ABUSE OF FEDERAL FAIR
HOUSING LAWS, and, as such, Provident Realty Advisors and the GNOFHAC should
be charged and sanctioned, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, with this
BLATANT ABUSE OF FEDERAL FAIR HOUSING LAWS. And, as a Plaintiff in the
above-mentioned lawsuit, I intend to see to it that they are. S/Dana
Arcement, Plaintiff and Licensed Real Estate Broker for the State of
Louisiana.

--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY