[StBernard] Call Governor Jindal's office TODAY

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 11 13:12:56 EDT 2011

Pls see Judy and Dana emails below.
Here are numbers:
Gov Jindal office 866 366 1121
FAX 225 342 7099

Asst Chief of Staff
225 342 9507

DO IT TODAY PLEASE

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Perfect Dana: We need to all send an message to his office each and every
citizen we can get to call his office on MONDAY... IF HE DOES"NT COME SEE US
WE WILL GO SEE HIM..... PROTEST THE MANSION.

DEBBIE???? Please forward this message to ALL on our email list asking them
to Call the Governor's OFFICE and TELL HIM THAT WE EXPECT TO BE HEARD AND
HE IS OUR GOVERNOR WE NEED HIM TO ASSIST US WITH A DEPARTMENT OF JUSICE FULL
INVESTIGATION INTO THIS MATTER. TELL EVERYONE TO CALL THE GOVERNOR, WE ARE
NO LONGER GOING TO WAIT WE WILL GO SEE HIM IN BATON ROUGE WITH THE MEDIA IF
WE HAVE TOOO.... I HOPE HE UNDERSTANDS HE HAS OVER 30,000 VOTES HERE IN ST.
BERNARD.

ALSO, WE will have LISA call those on the list who do not have email.

I am working on a timeline of events and will also have all 3 of the other
wetlands maps Monday ALL OTHER 3 SITE maps show wetlands and I WANT TO
CALL THE CORPS OUT AGAIN ON THIS GREEN LIGHTING TREATMENT GIVEN TO THIS
DEVELOPER.

Judy