[StBernard] Call Governor Jindal's office TODAY

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 11 13:30:04 EDT 2011

I sent 2 emails to Jindal, one asked for help... the other asked for a
meeting... this is basically the text... one of the subjects I chose was
"other" but the 2nd one that I asked for a meeting I selected "ethics and
corruption.

Please help the people of St. Bernard Parish to stop the building of a
future slum and crime haven. I have watched as Judge Berrigan accused my
local representative of being racist, I have watched as our local ordinances
have been ignored, and I have watched as the Corp of Engineers has neglected
to follow their own regulations in order to have a housing project forced on
the people of St. Bernard. We had this kind of slum before Katrina.
Housing that is so dense it bred anonymity among its residents who destroy
their living area, become a crime and drug haven and affect the life of our
community and our property values. The plain truth is, this has nothing to
do with race... it is pure and simple economics. We have plenty of rental
property available for anyone who wishes to live in St. Bernard Parish.
Including section 8 renters. We need these Mixed Income residents in our
homes where they can become a full member of our community. We don't need
to hoard them in housing projects that perpetuate drugs, crime and violence.
Please help me make a difference. I am a registered voter for St. Bernard
Parish, the state of Louisiana and the United States of America. Help St.
Bernard to mandate our community. And Stop this federal judge from forcing
our council to disobey the people who elected them to office!

R/
Laura Napolitano
Management Analyst (1.2) Civilian
Business Financial Management
SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic
New Orleans Office
Commercial (504) 697-2621  DSN 647-2621
email:  laura.napolitano at navy.mil

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you
really stop to look fear in the face."
– Eleanor Roosevelt