[StBernard] 'Spillionaires': Profiteering and Mismanagement in the Wake of the BP Oil Spill

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 16 18:48:11 EDT 2011

The only question I'd have about your statement is: Were any Federal Funds
misused or misspent? If not I'm guessing there would be no federal
investigation unless BP were to somehow get involved saying "Hey! We was
robbed!!" Even then I don't know if the Feds would get involved unless BP
took the parish to court over some of that.

Just my opinion and 2 cents.

JY

Based on everything stated in this recent ProPublica article, which
is very
thorough, it would appear Aaron Broussard will have company in his
prison
cell. Clearly, you can bet the feds are in fact investigating and
won't
quit till they've gotten their target. What a shame, all that
campaign
money raised and might not even get a chance to use it.

http://www.propublica.org/article/spillionaires-profiteering-mismanagement-i
n-the-wake-of-the-bp-oil-spill
<http://www.propublica.org/article/spillionaires-profiteering-mismanagement-
i%0An-the-wake-of-the-bp-oil-spill>