[StBernard] Chamber Expo Saturday, June 25

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 31 21:03:52 EDT 2011

St. Bernard Chamber of Commerce to host Business Expo and Trade Show on
Saturday, June 25th

with our partners Chalmette Refining, Associated Terminals and Entergy

The St. Bernard Chamber of Commerce will host its 2011 Second Annual
Business Expo and Trade Show on Saturday, June 25th at the Sigur Civic
Center Ballroom in Chalmette from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Expo will include
exhibitors in all areas of industry and retail business, local restaurants
with food offerings, professional seminars, community service information,
free give-aways and much more. Admission is free to the general public.

Chamber members and local businesses can take part in this opportunity to
promote and market your business directly to the general public. Space is
limited! For information or to learn how to register, visit our website at
www.stbernardchamber.org or call Chamber Executive Director Mandy Drobonich
at 504-250-6121.

In 2009, the Business Expo had over 50 participating businesses offering
free give-aways, samples and information with the St. Bernard Health Center
offering FREE health screenings. Guest speakers included Frank Davis and
Captain Jack Payne offering fishing tips and guide services. Wine tasting by
Ponstein's Food Store and cooking demonstrations by local Chef Justin
Devillier of LA Petite Grocery. Also included in the show were all areas of
community service including St. Bernard Parish School System, Parish
Government, Council on Aging, Tourism, Economic Development, Catholic
Charities and more. Please join the Chamber and our community partners at
Chalmette Refining, Entergy and Associated Terminals, as we bring the
business community back.