[StBernard] St. Bernard Office of Community Development issued building permits on three of four construction sites of mixed income apartment complexes in Chalmette

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 6 16:51:54 EDT 2011

for what it's worth. we'll have to have a long appeal process. I, however,
disagree with some statements below that conflict with the court's
transcript wherein Torres called certain public officials to meet with
Provident at a private meeting. This is how it all started (unless the
testimony under oath is a lie). In my opinion those "officials" should have
walked out and we would not be where we are today. Not all council members
attended to the best of my knowledge.