[StBernard] St. Bernard Office of Community Development issued building permits on three of four construction sites of mixed income apartment complexes in Chalmette

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 7 08:43:35 EDT 2011

In a private email to me, one council member (who was on the record writing
a letter to the Louisiana Housing Finance Agency against these developments
right after he came into office) said:

>Had they stood this hard against them then (Nov. 2008) then we would have

been able to change the outcome. Now, unfortunately, we have to >manage the
outcome.

And he's right. By the time Ginger releases this case, tenants will be
walking into the apts.

My suggestion would be to have one of these placed near each of the
developments:

http://www.swat-vehicles.com/batt-xl-vehicle.php

I'm especially partial to the 50 cal sitting on the top of the vehicle.