[StBernard] Debby Rosenberger - campaign signs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 22 14:20:08 EDT 2011

"PS Win or Lose, I will not give up OUR fight for honesty and fair
representation in our special home of St. Bernard." --Debby

Jer Responds:

Debby, for the most part, I don't believe you have to convince the good
people of Arabi and St. Bernard Parish of your plight. You already have
their ears and heart. You have to organize them (remember Obamalama as a
"community organizer?") into a "force to be reckoned with", so to speak).
You have to pick a spot where it gets attention as a gathering of the
masses. Remember the times when liberals wanted worldwide attention the
methodology they used to move mountains? Liberals are good for nothing. <G>
However, EXCEPT tin "bitc****" techniques. At this they are superb. BTW, can
a march be established by "a courthouse for justice"? (either St. Bernard or
the federal district court? <pre-call to the TV stations?

It gets the media, and the focus they need to get those who are in favor
(their attention). Doing it on a small scale might not accomplish little but
those who already are on your side. That is, if St. Bernard Parish wishes
to utilize its options to change the status quo of Federal Government
interference where you cry, "FEDS: "Laissez Faire". (Hands off our states
rights).

Rally.
Rally,
Rally to a point you wish to prove before a camera you wish to exhibit
before and let it "hit the fan".

You have with you and the parish, "Honesty". Now you need a movement and the
numbers to make the significant difference. BTW, can a march be established
by "a courthouse for justice"? (either St. Bernard or the federal district
court? <pre-call to the TV stations?

--jer--