[StBernard] Worker Bees Built shuttle Too

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 1 19:44:23 EDT 2011

The below is the letter that I sent to the Times Picayune. It was printed
Thursday July 28th. I attached a scanned picture of the article but its not
too clear. The original article was printed when Atlantis returned with
this one hitting my hot button because the press mentioned again the "St.
Tammany Residents" .

Being a manager and knowing that most of the people that actually did the
work lived elsewhere it pissed me off.
Need I say more.

jill