[StBernard] The Information You Need To Repeal ObamaCare Is in Here!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 9 21:36:19 EDT 2011

The Information You Need To Repeal ObamaCare Is in Here!
August 9, 2011

Friend,

For the moment, your money and your liberty are relatively safe: Congress is in recess.

As Members of Congress head home to host town halls and hear from their constituents, they'll have to answer questions on S&P's recent downgrade of the United States' AAA credit rating.

What brought this about? Our addiction to spending.

And what's the biggest driver of new spending in Washington? The 3,000+ page Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, better known to all as ObamaCare.

Just today the Daily Caller is reporting <http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/6480386:9541657619:m:1:247218237:AA96AFFFD8D6A4E23B0D7EA9AC566986> that researchers have determined that the budgetary hijinks in the cost estimates for ObamaCare hide up to $50 billion per year in additional costs because they ignored the cost of insuring many employees' spouses and children.

To restore our credit worthiness, we need serious spending reform in Washington. And we can't have serious spending reform without repeal of ObamaCare.

Just in time for the August recess, we have released a series of informational handouts on ObamaCare <http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/6480387:9541657619:m:1:247218237:AA96AFFFD8D6A4E23B0D7EA9AC566986> , addressing topics including ObamaCare's catastrophic impact on spending and the national debt, changes to health insurance, changes to Medicare, the Constitutional challenges to the legislation and how you can join the movement for repeal.

Also included in the useful information on these handouts are some suggested questions to pose to your Members of Congress while they're home on recess.

Part of our mission at IWV is to empower American women and their families with the knowledge they need about Washington's complex public policy legislation.

With the information on these documents, you will have the knowledge you need to fight back against government-run health care by working towards the full and complete repeal of what is one of the most complex and destructive laws in American history: ObamaCare.

Sincerely,

Hadley Heath
Policy Analyst
Independent Women's Voice