[StBernard] WILL YOU SELL YOUR HOUSE AFTER 2012. I researched this and appa...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 11 09:58:04 EDT 2011

YOU MAY NEED TO READ THIS MORE THAN ONCE, BECAUSE AFTER THE FIRST

TIME YOU'LL SAY..."WHAT?!!"

YOU'LL NEED NO OTHER REASON WHY YOU SHOULDN'T VOTE FOR OBAMA.

My question is….What in the world does this have to do with “Health Care” ??? It will just give you a headache and an ulcer!

National Association of REALTORS is all over this and working to get

it repealed, before it takes effect. But, I am very pleased we aren't

the only ones who know about this ploy to steal billions from

unsuspecting homeowners. How many REALTORS do you think will vote

Demoncratic in 2012?

Damn few. We vote in almost every election, in greater numbers than

average. That, I'm sure, will have some bearing on next year's

election.

Michael W, REALTOR

Will you ever sell your house after 2012?

Call your Democratic Senator's Office to confirm this hidden fact

about the ObamaCare regulation.

Will you ever sell your house after 2012?

Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a

3.8% sales tax on it?

That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home, etc.

When did this happen?

It's in the health care bill.

Just thought you should know.

SALES TAX GOES INTO EFFECT 2013 (Part of HC Bill).

Why 2013?

Could it be to come to light AFTER the 2012 elections?

REAL ESTATE SALES TAX.

So, this is "change you can believe in"?

Under the new health care bill all real estate transactions will be

subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax.

The bulk of these new taxes don't kick in until 2013 If you sell your

$400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax.

This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize

their homes.

Does this stuff make your November and 2012 vote more important?

Oh, you weren't aware this was in the obamacare bill?

Guess what, you aren't alone.

There are more than a few members of Congress that aren't aware of it either

http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/obamacare-flatlines-obamacare-taxes-home<

http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/obamacare-flatlines-obamacare-taxes-home>

I hope you forward this to every single person in your address book.

VOTERS NEED TO KNOW.

<http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/obamacare-flatlines-obamacare-taxes-home>