[StBernard] My Endorsement of Wayne Landry for Sheriff - NOT ME !

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 11 16:45:07 EDT 2011

If I had any inkling to vote for Wayne Landry, it went out the door the day
of the hospital job fair. He brought the race for Sheriff to the job fair by
first telling a neighbor of mine that she was not qualified for a job even
though she has a Masters Degree and then he precedea to ask her who she is
voting for for Sheriff. Sorry, Wayne. Sheriffs race & hospital board are
separate entities. Unless we are going back to the old politics !

Syl