[StBernard] COUNCIL MTG TUES AUG 16 - 7PM

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 16 09:15:19 EDT 2011

The “Charter Change Committee” recommended changes in the October 20, 2009 Council meeting; I forget what they all were and the council meeting minutes don’t lend much information except about a packet on the recommendations which are on file in the council office. I question if we are spending extra money for a special election or if the recommended charter changes are on the ballot in October?

If remembering correctly: Other charter change committee recommendations included
Parish President and Council Member Pay Raises

---- SJK