[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 17 19:31:16 EDT 2011

Warren, I think the original poster raises a valid question: which Dean is
supporting Wayne Landry? Your statement implies the conversation you were
privy to first hand was in St. Bernard, so I take that as meaning it was one
of the children or grandchildren who is supporting Wayne Landry and not
actually Mr. Dean the former Senator since he has been living down in Houma.
Yes, that does make a big difference because most people in St. Bernard know
the support or endorsement of Mr. Dean, the elder, carries a lot of weight.
So I believe it to be very important to distinguish between which Dean is
supporting Mr. Landry so that voters are not misled.

Westley