[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 18 08:14:52 EDT 2011

>You can't assume the elder Dean agrees with the younger Dean's.

Since Lynn the Elder isn't here, maybe he doesn't care? Or maybe, since
Daddy controls the purse strings (assuming he hasn't turned control of
anything over to the younger ones) what goes up there has to have his tacit
approval, just by being there. As far as I know, I think he's retired from
politics isn't he? Have you seen anything political with him over there
Westley, just askin' ?

JY,

In politics, perception is everything.

Who would you take a recommendation from, Sidney Torres Jr (former
Clerk of
Court), Sidney Torres III (member of Meraux Foundation), or Sidney
Torres IV
(rock star garbage man)? You can't assume the elder Dean agrees with
the
younger Dean's.

And, I do believe, there would be a fair number of people who will
listen to
the elder but could care less about what the younger Dean's think.
Refer to
the Torres clan as an example.

Westley