[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 18 09:46:05 EDT 2011

JY,

And that begs another question, how many people know Lynn Dean lives in
Houma and not St. Bernard? You're saying yourself, if he doesn't live in St.
Bernard, then you don't care what his opinion is, which is a valid point.

In politics, there is much to be learned from what isn't said as well as
what is said.

Westley